After about 13 hours flying, i'm land in San Francisco airport, for the check in US, Everyone need to fill the "Customs Declaration" Form on the plane, it's very easy, normally the flight attendants give you the English version, they also had Chinese version. here is the form in Chinese:
Thanks my friends drive to pick me up from the airport to Palo Alto home, after put down packages, we had a lunch in Hong Kong Restaurant(香港小馆), we order food in Mandarin Chinese, it seems i'm still in Shenzhen. Today is sunshine, The weather also similar to Shenzhen.
I'll be Sofia University tomorrow, i'm so excited can not get to sleep.
When I am asked why I decided to apply to the Sofia University of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology at the age 33, since i already have a good position and life style in China, my answer is that it took me a long time to finally admit what I wanted to do in life. I would not say that my current job is not good, but look back for the past 6 years, time seems to me is still the same, i didn’t get to harvest more joy, exciting and happiness. So i pursue self development opportunities, to improve my future. Of course, family is an important part of my life, Thank my wife fully supports to give me a second chance.
Another thing i have to say is gratitude to my boss at Jetlun, I appreciate their understanding and fully support on my leave. i'm happy to work here for the past 3 years and 5 months, they are good people, best wishes to Jetlun, i hope that always good news when i hear Jetlun again in future.
“Talented is not he who has many talents; it is he who has found out his passions on time”. I hope that my time to follow my passion has come.
- RabbitMQ: Robust messaging for applications written in Erlang.
- ZeroMQ: The Intelligent Transport Layer powered by C++.
- Drb: dRuby is a distributed object system for Ruby. It is written in pure Ruby and uses its own protocol. No add-in services are needed beyond those provided by the Ruby runtime, such as TCP sockets.
- FAYE: Faye is a publish-subscribe messaging system based on the Bayeux protocol. It provides message servers for Node.js and Ruby, and clients for use on the server and in all major web browsers.
- ActiveMQ: is the most popular and powerful open source messaging and Integration Patterns server written in Java.
The most useful apps for me on iPhone is process email, read PDF book, Stuck in Weibo, Instagram, Flipboard, other social reading apps and Evernote, a few times play game like sudoku.
I really need one big high resolution screen like Galaxy Note2, Galaxy 4S, but Android is not my favor.
iPad mini is not good to carry, you can not put it into pocket. both iPad mini and iPad are for use at home.
Will iPhone release 5 inch screen version like Galaxy S 4? mobile really become life companion.