- Open a ticket request migrate linode instance to Tokyo
- Linode customer service will reply the ticket notice your IP address will change, if this is acceptable, Linode will configure migration to Tokyo.
- Log into Linode Manager, shut down, and click the migrate button to move to new server, it will take several hours move data from Dallas to Tokyo datacenter.
- Boot linode instance
- Setup network from "Remote Access" in Linode Manager, here you have to use command "ifconfig -a" see if your eth0 changed to eth1, then setup:
/etc/resolv.conf, update nameserver to DNS resolvers in Remote Access interface
/etc/network/interface, setup eth0 or eth1.
- Update dns record to new IP.
标签： Linode, Migrate